Tested and approved by pro surfers in macking Puerto, Northern California, and Hawaii, the Surf HERO is a revolutionary quick-release board-mountable camera. Shoot 56 minutes of TV resolution video with sound or 5 megapixel photos automatically for over an hour while your surf. Waterproof to 100 feet/30 meters.
Features a 170º ultra wide angle lens and high-resolution 5 megapixel sensor. The lens is so wide, it can capture a 6'2" surfer from head to toe while he/she is riding a 6'0" surfboard.
Designed for maximum convenience, simply press the shutter button on the paddle out and the Surf HERO will shoot TV resolution video or 5MP photos every 2 seconds for an hour while you surf. Once it starts shooting video or photos you can forget about it until it's time to review your footage at the end of your session.
The Surf HERO includes two, removable mounting options:
- A stick-on baseplate that takes a couple of minutes to set up and go.
- An FCS™ compatible plug mounting system that allows you to allen-screw your camera into the deck of your board when you install an FCS™ center fin plug into the deck of your board. Easily done by any ding repairer or shaper.
Both options allow the camera to be quickly attached and removed from your surfboard.
- 5 Megapixel HERO Wide Camera with 170º Wide Angle Lens
- 1 Rechargeable 1100 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1 Shockproof/Waterproof Quick-Release Housing—100 feet/30 meters
- 1 High-Impact, 3M™ Adhesive Mounting Disc with Integrated Leash System
- 1 FCS™-Compatible Male Plug Mount for Attaching to FCS™ Center Fin Plug
- 1 Quick-Release Buckle
- 1 Rubber Quick-Release Stopper Lock
- 1 USB/RCA Combo Cable